Super Easy Make the Night Before in Your Crock Pot Healthy Vegetable Soup
1 carton 365 Organics Free Range Chicken 🐔 Broth
1 package 365 Organics Mediterranean Blend Frozen Vegetables, not thawed
2 to 3 cups organic baby spinach… One of my favorite things in the world, especially in salads with mandarin 🍊 oranges, walnuts and Asian sesame dressing.
2 tablespoons Ranna Basil Pesto
Garlic, Parsley and minced onions to taste
Simply put all the ingredients in the smallest Crock-Pot you own and then set on low.
By the time you wake up in the morning your vegetable soup will be ready for lunch.
I didn’t add any extra salt or pepper to this, just wanted a more natural flavor of the vegetables. You can add some Mrs. Dash seasoning of your choice to it if you like though. The pesto has a saltiness of its own from the parmesan cheese in it and other ingredients.
If you like you can substitute vegetable broth in place of the chicken broth.
I have been eating my 4 cups or more of fresh and fabulous vegetables and fruits every day… And feel worlds better.
I have also been drinking a lot of 🍋 water, made with organic lemons 🍋 through the day….along with my 1000 mg of turmeric.
All these things combined together have me off the 1000 mg of pain killers I took last year.
I hope some of these things I have learned over time can help you feel better too, especially if you have any joint pain or arthritis.
The more fresh foods you eat the healthier your digestive system runs, and you will lower your risk of cancer too.
I have been increasing foods high in fiber, antioxidants, and amino acids too.
God bless you all who read this and may you have health, wealth joy and love around you.
Paulette Polly Motzko
February 19th, 2019
Polly’s Berry banana low-sugar bread or muffins
2 and 1/2 cups Heart Smart Bisquick
2 tablespoons hemp hearts
2 tablespoons Chia and flax seed mix
3/4 cup quick oats
2/3 cup sugar or 14 packs of Sweet Leaf brand stevia sweetener
1/2 cup egg substitute
1/4 cup almond milk- I used 365 Organics
2 mashed bananas, although I did mash mine but simply put them in my KitchenAid mixer and my mixer did it for me with a paddle attachment!
1 Cup fresh blueberries or 365 organic thawed frozen blueberries
Simply mix all the ingredients together with your KitchenAid mixer or other heavy duty mixer, or by hand carefully, adding in the blueberries last oh, so you don’t smash them all up.
Baked in a 350 degree oven for about 16 minutes if making muffins.
I used 2 small meatball size stainless steel scoopfuls per muffin cup of batter.
If you’re baking a loaf of bread then you want to bake about 55 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
These are much lower and sugar than most muffins are, but they do contain a small amount of sugar in the Bisquick Heart Smart mix. The stevia is a low glycemic index sweetener and the hemp hearts are full of amino acids the flaxseed and chia seed or fantastic and Omega fatty acids and fiber and also the blueberries are good for fiber as well as if you have any kind of joint problems blueberries can help with that too.
I hope you enjoy my healthy Sunday recipe creation.
These are great with coffee in the morning and if you make them, think of me!
February 17th 2019. 8:43 p.m.
I enjoyed making my healthy Mediterranean vegetable soup with organic chicken broth and some Ranna pesto in the broth and 365 Organics Italian vegetable mixture the frozen section, that tastes better than some fresh ones I get around here in Las Vegas!
I told how to make this in a prior post, but you can vary at all different ways and it is so healthy and you’ll feel so good when you eat it. You can also very the kind of ravioli that you put inside it and ran it makes a variety of different ones from chicken with herb, and other ones as well. I had it made in my fridge stored in mason jars and I simply poured it into my smallest size crock pot and he did it heated it up gently for me unattended, while I did other things like work on my new online photo product store just launched on the 15th of February 2019.
You can buy cool products with my images on them there.
Anything from a bookmark to pictures for your wall on canvas OR on metal or t-shirts, or cool cell phone covers, to all kinds of other products that I think you’ll like.
It took two years to build and a life time of photo taking experience, and it’s awesome to think that my images will be hanging on the walls of people all over the world thanks to the Zenfolio people who have print houses in almost every major country in the world.
They take care of all the fulfillment for me.
Images from Pinterest.
Compiled by Paulette L Motzko.
February 17th, 2019.
- 2 cups Heart Smart Bisquick made with canola oil
- One third cup sugar or you can use an adequate substitute
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup egg substitute or 1 egg
- A cup and a half of 365 Organics thawed blueberries
- 3 teaspoons of hemp hearts full of amino acids
- 3 teaspoons of flaxseed full of omega-3 fatty acids and fiber
- 1 teaspoon of good quality almond extract. I used Flavorganics which is also gluten-free and organic and has a fabulous flavor.
- Pre-heat your oven or convection oven to 400° F.
- Mix all the ingredients early in a large mixing bowl with either a sturdy spoon or your mixer.
- Line a muffin cup with paper muffin cup holders and dollop the batter into the muffin cups using a large stainless steel ice cream scoop.
- I coated my muffins with pearl sugar or sanding sugar but you can leave it off if you want or add some other kind of ornamental sugar or decoration. You can also top it with some more flaxseed and hemp hearts for a more wholesome type of muffin.
- Once you get all of the muffins in the muffin cups, talked with it at whatever topping you want, simply bake for about 13 minutes, checking with a toothpick after the minimum time.
- I baked only six and then I froze the other 6 so that they would stay fresher longer.
- Simply for the frozen ones when you want to bake them and that way you have fresher muffins on hand.