Zov Restaurant and Bakery is an amazing restaurant owned by Chef Zov who has a reputation you wouldn’t believe and awards to match for integrating Mediterranean cuisine with fresh and innovate approaches to cooking that make it unforgettable.
Amazingly Chef Zov freely shares dozens of her mouth-watering recipes that she serves on the company web site and I found this great spice blend I cannot wait to make and cook with.
I hope you like it.
The Tustin restaurant spans some 12,000 square feet!
Zov’s Favorite Spice Blend
A combination of warm spices that blends beautifully with soups, salads, seafood, chicken, or any other meats.
• 3 tablespoons paprika
• 2 tablespoons dried thyme
• 2 tablespoons ground cumin
• 1 tablespoon grated nutmeg
• 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
• 1 tablespoon ground ginger
• 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 teaspoon ground allspice
Stir all the ingredients in a small bowl to blend. Transfer to a jar and seal with the lid. Refrigerate up to 1 week.
Servings: ¾ cup