Preparation Time : 15 to 20 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 to 20 minutes
Total Recipe Time : 30 to 40 minutes
Ingredients needed :
- Pasta (Penne) – 2 cups
- Ripe Tomatoes – 7 to 9 medium-sized
- Garlic – 4 pods
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Salt – as per your taste
- Italian parsley – 1/4 bunch
- Chili Flakes – 2 tsp or as per your spice quotient!
- Pecorino Romano Cheese or Cheese of your choice
Cooking Method :
- Take the blanched tomatoes How to Blanch Tomatoes and blend it to a puree.
- Let’s make Pasta Sauce!
- Heat a big pan, add generous amount of olive oil,chopped garlic and crushed chili flakes and saute for a minute.
- Add the blanched tomato puree and allow it to cook for 8 minutes.Stir occasionally.Add salt.
- Let it cook continuously,till the sauce reduces to 1/3rd of its original tomato puree volume.
- Meanwhile, cook…
View original post 84 more words