Popsicles are the perfect treat for the dog days of summer. This recipe is easy to make and a super healthy alternative to the traditional summer treats. For an added punch, you can add your favorite protein powder into the mix for a nice post-workout reward.
- 1 cup of frozen mango, mixed berries, or your fruit of choice
- 3/4 cup of coconut water
- 2 tablespoons of sweetener (we recommend agave nectar or truvia)
- Add fruit, coconut water, and sweetener in a blender (for an extra punch throw in a spoon of your favorite protein powder)
- Blend ingredients until the puree is smooth
- Pour the mix into a popsicle mold
- Place in the freezer and enjoy when the popsicles have completely solidified.