Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. We have all heard this nutrition rule, but how many of us are actually eating 20 to 30 minutes after waking up? Eating breakfast does have benefits:
- Energy boost
- Jump starts your metabolism
- Curves hunger throughout the day
- Enhance short-term memory
The key to well-balanced healthy breakfast is: Lean Protein, Whole Grains, and Fruits & Vegetables.
Here are my 10 go to quick & healthy breakfasts:
- Veggie Egg-White Omelet: 3 egg whites, spinach, bell peppers, onion, and tomatoes.
- Toast and Nut Butter: Ezekiel Cinnamon and Raisin with 2 Tablespoons of Cashew Butter.
- Green Smoothie: 1 hand full of Spinach, 1 Cup of Water, 1 Mango, and 1 Cup of Strawberries.
- Oatmeal Bowl: ½ Cup of Old Fashioned Oatmeal, ½ Cup of Coconut Milk or Almond/Cashew, a handful of berries your choice, a spoonful of nut butter, and for some extra nutrition…
View original post 178 more words