Hey check out this recipe
4 Easy 3Ingredient Desserts
Peanut Butter S’mores Dip
1 pound mini peanut butter cups
1 pound large marshmallows
1520 graham crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. Place the peanut butter cups in an even layer on the bottom of a large skillet or nonstick pan.
3. Place the marshmallows in a single layer on top.
4. Bake for 20 minutes until marshmallows are golden brown.
5. Serve with graham crackers for dipping!
Cookies & Cream Truffles
36 chocolate sandwich cookies
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
12 ounces white chocolate, melted
1. In a food processor, finely crush the cookies, reserving about 2 tablespoons of the mixture for sprinkling on top of the truffles.
2. In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and cream cheese, stirring until evenly mixed.
3. Chill the mixture for about an hour or until the mixture can be rolled into a ball and hold its shape.
4. Roll ping pong–sized balls with the mixture.
5. Dip the truffles in the melted white chocolate and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
6. Sprinkle some of the cookie crumbs on top of the chocolatecoated truffle before the chocolate hardens.
7. Repeat with the rest of the truffles, reheating the chocolate if necessary.
1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
1 cup cane sugar
½ stick melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C.
2. Brush the melted butter evenly over the puff pastry.
3. Sprinkle half the sugar on the pastry, then spread it around evenly.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll the pastry into a rectangle, pressing the sugar into the pastry.
5. Flip the pastry, then repeat the process, brushing with butter and rolling in the rest of the sugar.
6. Starting from the shorter edges, roll them tightly towards the middle.
7. Wrap in cling film and chill for about 30 minutes.
8. Remove the cling film and push one of the rolls directly on top of the other.
9. Trim off the uneven ends of the pastry, then slice 1centimeter cookie rounds. They should look like smushed hearts.
10. Place the slices on a baking tray lined with parchment paper about 2 inches apart to allow for expansion.
11. Bake for 15 minutes, flipping them halfway, until the sugar is caramelized and the cookies are golden brown.
12. Cool, then serve!
Triple Decker Brownies
1 16ounce tube cookie dough
16 chocolate sandwich cookies
½ box brownie mix, prepared according to package instructions
13. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
14. Press the cookie dough in an even layer on the bottom of a 9×9 square baking pan.
15. Place the 16 cookies evenly on top of the cookie dough.
16. Pour the brownie batter on top, spreading it evenly over the cookies.
17. Bake for 4550 minutes, until a toothpick inserted inside comes out clean.
18. Cool, slice, then serve!
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission