- Rice select whole wheat organic couscous
- 15- 1/2 oz of 365 organic diced tomatoes
- About 3 tablespoons to 4 tablespoons of Sun-Maid raisins
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- Minced garlic to taste
- Three tablespoons Earth Balance organic non-GMO Vegan whipped buttery spread
- Fourth cup mild yellow Thai coconut curry from fresh Jax
- 1 tbsp *homemade curry powder- recipe is on the site but I will reprint it here later.
All you do is cook the couscous and add in the other ingredients, draining the tomato slightly and then draining the garbanzo beans (chickpeas) and rinsing them off in a colander to get off some of the sodium.
Recipe created by Paulette Motzko and all photos by Paulette Motzko Copyright October 28th, 2017.
Updated October 28th, 2017