Paulette L. Motzko. PLM Studios, Las Vegas Nevada.
Recipe by Paulette Motzko.
November 25th 2017. 1:40 a.m.
- 1 cup chopped baby carrots
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 4 slices Applegate turkey bacon, chopped
- 1-1/2 tablespoons grapeseed oil- I used Pompeian brand grapeseed oil from France. Has tons of vitamin E in it and it is has a really high flash point. You can also bake with it as well. (I didn’t know any of this but I started reading a book on how to cook with almond flour on Google Play Books and that’s what the author used.)
- Three to four cups of vegetable broth, depending on how thick you wanted to be
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 14 oz canned garbanzo beans, rinsed to remove some of the salt
- 6 oz pasta that’s been cooked al dente
- 2 tablespoons Ranna basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons Kraft Parmesan Romano cheese
- Half of a 24.5 Oz bottle of MUTTI tomato puree.
Sautee and Brown the Applegate turkey bacon and whatever vegetables you decide to use on a non-stick grill pan or nonstick skillet, and set aside.
In the same pan sauteed vegetables you decide to use, up to 4 cups chopped vegetables, adding in either the kale or spinach and leafy greens last, until the vegetables are caramelized and tenderized.
Add the other ingredients to a large pot, mixing well.
Cook the pasta you decide to use, until Al Dente, then add to the pot.