- 3-1/2 cups Sweet Quick Bread Mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil or grapeseed oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup each of chopped nuts and raisins
Mix all ingredients together, adding nuts and raisins after the batter is well blended.
Greece a standard loaf pan with canola oil spray and put batter evenly into the pan.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Bake for about an hour, testing the toothpick after the hour mark.
Let cool completely before removing from the baking pan or loaf pan.
The Sweet Quick Bread Mix is on the site a few posts back. If you have trouble finding it I will repost it.
Recipe and images by Paulette Motzko.
December 1st 2017 8:23 p.m.