- 1 dozen eggs
- 12 pieces of Applegate turkey bacon
- 2 and 3/4 cups thawed hash browns
- 1 tablespoon Ranna Pesto
- About 3/4 Part-skim mozzarella
- In a large baking pan spray with Canola spray and then put the hash browns down first, then break up the turkey bacon with your hands and put it down on top the hash browns.
- Then mix the eggs, pesto and mozzarella into a Magic Bullet or Ninja and then whip it all up and then pour the egg mixture over the hash brown with turkey ham.
- Bake this for about 26 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Recipe and images by
Paulette “Polly” Motzko.
Copyright December 2017.