This recipe will yield almost a cup, but comes in at 3/4 cup.
- 4 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried savory
- 2 teaspoons dried lavender flowers
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
Simply mix all ingredients to blend and store in an airtight container.
This is wonderful and tomato dishes, Bouillabaisse, and with lamb dishes.
This recipe comes from the book herb mixtures and spicy blends from Storey publishing and Maggie Oster.
Shared from Paulette Motzko”s recipe collection.
December 18th 2017. 2:50 p.m.