- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- Two tea bags of Bigelow orange spice tea
- Two tea bags of Lipton naturally orange pekoe decaffeinated tea
- One teaspoon wholesome agave nectar
- French Press maker & boiling water to fill French Press.
Simply put all the ingredients into your French Press maker and cover with boiling water and let it steep to however strong you want it.
This is good served hot or iced.
I made it to go along with the single serve China teapot that I bought myself for Christmas this year.
It is the first single serve China teapot I bought myself in almost 20 years, so I thought it was okay to splurge!
Written by and photography & Digital Photo Arts by Paulette L. Motzko. PLM Studios, Las Vegas Nevada.
Copyright December 2017.