- 4 cups Bob’s Red Mill old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup sliced untoasted almonds
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup orange flower honey
- 4 tablespoons grapeseed oil, or canola oil or extra virgin olive oil
- Touch of ground cinnamon to suit your liking
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or 1 teaspoon good quality vanilla extract like Watkins.
Bake a total of 1 hour at 300 degrees, setting your timer for 15 minutes and stirring every 15 minutes.
After the last 15 minutes take the lasagna sized pan out of the oven and set on a trivet.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup untoasted sliced almonds
Recipe & photos by Paulette Motzko.
January 2018. 4:21 pm.