Micro-Steamed Rice with garlic and parsley
- Converted rice- 1 Cup,
- 2-1/4 cups water or stock
- 2 tablespoons Dried parsley or 1 tablespoon fresh, or as much or as little as you like
- Minced garlic, to taste
- Lemon juice or lime juice to taste
- Earth Balance Vegan Spread 2 tablespoons
Water or vegetable stock
Chicken mushroom kabobs
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Mrs. Dash Salt Free Onion Seasoning and Mrs. Dash Salt Free Italian Seasoning
- Sliced cremini mushrooms
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. I use a cruet which allows me to just drop the oil by literal dropfullss, which is awesome.
- Wooden shish kabob sticks, which allow you to put it in the microwave, or if you soak them, in a standard or convection oven.
For the Rice simply makes all the ingredients together and then microwave for 20 minutes, until water is absorbed.