- 1 cup Pamela’s gluten-free pancake and baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Watkins pure almond extract
- 2/3 cup purified water or soy milk or almond milk
- A handful of unsweetened organic coconut to go inside the batter, and a handful to go on top of the pancake
- A handful of sliced almonds to go inside the batter and a little handful to go on top of the finished cooked cake
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and then scoop out onto a slightly greased nonstick skillet and cook on each side until done throughout. Served with your choice of syrup or pineapple would be good with this or pure Maple maple syrup like I used in this case. I also topped my finished cakes with some Earth Balance vegan spread.
……And they were awesome an amazingly easy.
Happy Memorial Day!