- 1 pound baby carrots
- Enough spring water to cover the baby carrots in your Crock-Pot or multi cooker
- 2 tablespoons 365 Organics tahini
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley or 1/4 cup fresh
- 2 tablespoons dehydrated onion or 1/4 cup minced fresh onion
- 2 tablespoons organic thick shredded coconut
- One 15 -1/2 oz. can of 365 Organics drained garbanzo beans chickpeas.
Turn on your slow cooker 7 hours and then after 7 hours break up the carrots and add the seasonings and then, the drained chickpeas and let it go another 7 or less. Then you can serve it that way or you can blend it with an immersion blender is I’m going to do.
You could also add additional curry powder, minced garlic and add a touch of sea salt.
I let the soup cook overnight and with a nice fresh green salad and homemade vinaigrette and maybe a little homemade bread of some kind it’ll make a wonderful, soothing healing dinner that’s high in vitamin A carotene and a whole bunch of other stay young, feel great vitamins.