- 2-1/2 cups or fashioned or quick oats
- 1/4 teaspoon each baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup of either grapeseed oil canola or olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes, or until nicely set.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting with a sharp knife.
- Wrap in aluminum foil in store in the air tight container or Ziploc bag or mason jar.
- You can also add cinnamon to this, raisins, or dried fruit, or finely chopped nuts.
Image and recipe from Pinterest from Betty Crocker.
Compiled by Paulette Motzko.