- 4 tablespoons grapeseed oil or canola oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, or you can fill in honey or agave nectar in place of the sugar
- Two eggs or one half cup egg substitute like I used
- 1 of 3/4 cup Pamela’s gluten free baking and pancake mix
- One teaspoon pure organic vanilla or Watkins brand
- 1/2 cup of my peanut butter coconut granola recipe is on the site or you can use any kind of granola you want
- One half cup of very coarsely ground organic unsweetened coconut. I used Anthony’s brand that I got on Amazon
- One cup mashed very ripe bananas
- Nuts are optional, it will have nuts in it from my granola
This bread has a really sweet, wonderful slighy nutty, coconut flavor with a subtle taste of peanuts from the Peanut Coconut Granola that I used in the recipe.
It turned out great and I’ll make it again and again.
Also that peanut butter granola is one of the best I’ve ever made in the 10 years I’ve been making granola. -Miss Polly
Simply mix all the ingredients together in a KitchenAid mixer or with a very heavy spoon, and stir until blended.
Bake in a 350-degree convection oven or regular oven for about an hour.
Check about 10 minutes before the time is up on your timer how the bread is doing and how it’s cooking. If it needs more time then go the full hour.