- 1/2 cup Nomaste chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup water or your choice of stock
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of 365 organic brand tahini
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of dried parsley. If you have fresh then chop up however much you like and add it to it
- About 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
Mix all ingredients in a Magic Bullet or Ninja food processor until well Blended.
Once well-blended, and in about a handful of Great Value spinach and kale mix. It’s a combination of red and green kale, baby spinach, and arugula.
I blended some of it into the pancake mixture, and then I added some on top to garnish after the cake was done.
Some great garnishes or add-ins are:
- Tzatziki dip. If you don’t want to make your own Trader Jose makes an excellent one in their refrigerator section. Or you can simply blend a little bit of cucumber with a little bit of diced onion little bit of garlic and mix it all together with about an equal amount of Greek yogurt.
- Diced tomato would be good on this.
- Kalamata olives would be very good on this and go with the Greek kind of theme.
- On my roster today was make homemade feta cheese, but I never got around to it as it’s quite laborious time-consuming that is.
- A little bit of feta cheese on the top garnish would be very good too.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I did.