- 4 tablespoons whole wheat flour or I used 00 soft wheat flour because that’s what I had. But I’m sure all purpose works just as fine.
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Hershey’s dark cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon each of melted butter and oil
- 1 tbsp + 2 teaspoons water.
Mix all ingredients until well combined, which will take awhile since there’s no egg in it as a binder or leavener. It’s going to turn into a really dense fudgy brownie, not a cake like one.
Everyone’s microwave is slightly different, depending on the age of your microwave is going to affect how many watts it will cook at. On my microwave I increased the cooking time to 1 minute 40 seconds.
I recommend you take out the two custard cups or ramkins like I used after 1 minute, and test with a toothpick.
If it doesn’t test done with a toothpick, then microwave 20 more seconds until it does test done.
This makes two small ramekins or two large custard cups.
Images photographed by Paulette Motzko.
This is perfect for one person when you want something nice and rich and good and you also want to be rid of it and you don’t want a bunch of it hanging around the house.
No sooner will you the make them and you’ll feel like a magician doing a magic act. “Now you see it, now you don’t!”…………………….. because you’re ate it!
Original YouTube Recipe