- 1 lb (cooked and drained then weighed on a good quality kitchen scale )Bob’s Red Mill 13 bean soup mix
- One 4 ounce can Starkist tuna with oil and a mega 3 fatty acids, undrained. 100% wild caught
- 4 roasted garlic cloves, minced finely
- 2 to 4 tablespoons of my homemade Herbes de Provence Vinaigrette on site
- The sprinkling of good quality red wine vinegar
- Tiny bit of garlic salt
- fresh parsley or a lesser amount of dried parsley to taste
- Simply just mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and Serv is a main course for vegetarian entree.
- I did something kind of strange but it sure was good and Spoon some of the bean salad into a wide mouth taco shell that I had warmth in my convection oven.
Polly’s Herbes de Provence vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup canola oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of herbs de Provence Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon to 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
Mix all ingredients and mix well and store in a cruet.