Cold Frothy Chocolate Almond Smoothie by
Paulette “Polly” Motzko
January 26th, 2019.
Images coming soon.
- Cold Frothy 🍫 Almond and Coconut Milk Smoothie
From Miss Polly’s Culinary Playground
January 26th, 2019
- 1/4 cup Califia Farms Dairy Free Almond Milk creamer with Coconut
- About 3/4 cup Great Value unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Hershey’s dark cocoa
- a few drops of Torani sugar-free vanilla syrup
Blend in a Magic Bullet or Ninja processor or if you ever live anywhere near a Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, I got a really cool frother from them, but I bought it on Walmart.com.
Put all the ingredients in a large wide glass, if using an immersion blender or pour into your processor of choice.
The great thing about the kind of almond milk that I got is it’s in a carton and you don’t have to refrigerate it until you open it.
This wonderful rich tasting drink is good cold over ice, or hot in a mug with someone you really like or just by yourself for a nice treat like I did.