- 2 pounds of hormone free 🐔
- 1 bag of 365 Organics Mediterranean Vegetables, which are colorful, tender and simply fabulous!
- 1 carton 365 Organics 🐔 broth
- Chef Merlito’s garlic powder and 🐔 Chicken Seasoning
- Great Value Dried Parsley or fresh parsley
- 1 can Rotel 🍅, Chile pepper and onion mix.
- Simply coat the chicken lightly, as this has salt in it. A salt free alternative would be Mrs. Dash Chicken Seasoning.
- Coat with the Chef Merlito chicken seasoning then saute over medium heat with canola oil or Mediterranean Blend oil, until the 🐔 is nicely done, lowering heat to low, covering with a lid to reduce spattering.
- Cook til tender with no pink juices visible.
- Set cooked chicken on a plate.
- Drain pan and wipe dry.
- Add the chicken broth, parsley, and the Mediterranean vegetables about 12 oz frozen.
- Heat the ingredients until summer and then chop the chicken and add it chicken soup and you will love this and make it again and again. I had some tortilla chips that were broken at the bottom of the bag and I saved them in a mason jar specifically to make tortilla soup or on salads or other garnish in dishes.
- I poured that on the soup right before serving.
My favorite Italian version of my wonderful healthy soup is to add 1 tbsp to 2 tablespoons of Rana basil pesto to the Finish soup in the bowl.
You can also eliminate all the crushed tortilla chips entirely and instead add a couple roasted garlic cloves to the soup, and boy is that good!
Served with some homemade ciabatta bread it’s as good as a feast to me.
Paulette “Polly” Motzko