Last year I shared one of Maggie’s awesome vegan recipes on CookingUpaStormWithMissPolly.com and we became friends immediately.
She’s such a wonderful young lady, and so creative in the kitchen, and bakes up some of the most delicious things in her kitchen. I am honored she wanted to make a special dish for me.
Bake at 390 degrees Fahrenheit according to Maggie from SaltyBeanBlog.com.
I hope you enjoy baking this healthy muffin with fresh, sophisticated flavors too.
Text by Paulette L Motzko.
Photography by Maggie at
January 7th, 2019.
Can you believe as long as this site has been going emails have been going all day since this morning between me and you automatic people I’m telling me about how the domain is expired trade because Automatic Inc often uses hard sell tactics and quite often they don’t look out for your best interest or what’s best for you as a person.
I filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy on the 28th of last month to the number of factors-primarily due to my accident last June and because my apt became overpriced last August taking most all my income.
I didn’t yap about it or talk about it but I’m going to now.
You would think that WordPress wouldn’t use a scare tactic routine with someone that has as many websites I do, but they did.
There are times when I wish I hadn’t created my websites on WordPress but I did and they are quite successful due to my hard work.
Their customer service is crappy and I talk to nobody voice-to-voice, just emails back and forth.
After doing extensive research with Google today, if I upgrade this thing to a lower sight of a Personal Plan that includes the domain and it’s only $5 a month.
Why didn’t one of their happiness Engineers be more than happy to offer that as an option?
And why haven’t they done it so far?
Your comments in the comment box if you can see this. Please respond to this so I know if the site is still active.
January 2 2019.
2019 is here to do anything you want. by Paulette L. Motzko
1. Do something you’ve never done before but always wanted to.
2. Defy the odds.
3. Multi task less and focus more attention on quality and being present where you are.
4. Throw out any junk or clutter around you. Your mind will unclutter along with the junk.
5. Organize your world so you keep only what you love and pass on, throw or donate where appropriate. You’ll give yourself peace.
6. Create a workable budget.
7. Keep only great people around you.
8. Aspire for greatness and create things that are lasting and have longevity. Create things that benefit the world in real ways.
9. Change lives when you can.
10. Delegate to others, when possible, if it frees you to do your best work now. Keep talented people with high ethics around you.
Create your Dream Team in your personal life and business life. Make sure you let them know they are one of the chosen people who you share your thoughts, aspirations, goals and dreams with. Don’t share what is sacred to everyone. Keep parts of your life secret and yours alone. That’s what makes it sacred. Get off as many social media sites as possible and simply live. Choose carefully what you share.