My friend Nick is such a wonderful guy in so many ways. I had no idea he was so talented in the kitchen and knew how to cook Italian dishes, Spanish, Mexican food and seafood dishes.
This he made for me for brunch that we ate outside on the patio overlooking a park, talking and just enjoying being alive.
Have a Delicious Day!
1. Boil 2 regular Italian sausage links 30 w.p.m
2. Dice a cup of potatoes and saute til lightly brown in 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil for 5 minutes, turning to make sure all sides are nice and brown and crispy.
3. Put the cooked diced sausage and cooked potatoes in a large skillet with enough Italian seasoning and ground black pepper to suit your tastebuds.
4. Add 4 beaten eggs and cook mixture until the eggs are set.
5. Lastly sprinkle with some Monterey Jack cheese or you can use Cheddar as well.
Serve up on a plate and Enjoy with friends and family.
July 6th, 2013