The name of this one caught my attention & made me laugh, but the flavor is what will keep you making it!
Thanks to The Rebel Rousers for his one! I guess they are on Weight Watchers because they said that a whole cup of chicken is only 4 points!
At any rate, this is a fantastic healthy dish for anyone on the go who wants to eat healthier and save some money on dining out!
On Tuesdays and Thursdays I work in the morning and at night. This recipe is a godsend! Just prepare the night before, turn it on when you wake up, and it will happily simmer away all day. The chicken is so tender and delicious and the flavors are rich and filling. Rice is extra points, but at 4 points for a cup of the chicken– who cares!?
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken
- 1 (14.4 oz) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 8 oz frozen corn
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 (14.4 oz) can chicken broth
- 3 scallions chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- – TT salt and pepper
- Combine chicken broth, beans, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt in the crock…
View original post 48 more words